Saturday, October 10, 2015

Free Promo Sites for Free Books

I compiled this list as a resource for authors looking for places to advertise their free ebooks online at no cost.

Related lists:

Click here to see a list of sites where you can promote free books for a fee.
Click here to see a list of sites where you can promote discounted books at no cost.

In some cases, as you can see, I've made notes about certain useful-to-know details. If you have additional information about any of these sites, feel free to share it in the comments. It would also be great to hear if you have tried any of them, and how they have worked for you.

Please let me know if you find any broken links or outdated info, or if you know of any paid promo sites for free books that I have not listed. I will try to maintain this list and keep it as thorough and accurate as possible!

*Want to save some time? Let me submit your free book to ALL of the highlighted sites for you. This service will only cost you about as much as a cup of coffee! Click here to sign up or find out how it works.

No comments: