Saturday, November 8, 2014

Aware: The Corporeal Pull

An interview with Liam, soul mate of Terra of the Tweens, the protagonist in the highly anticipated new novel, Aware by Sara B. Gauldin!


Aware Digital Cover

Who are you?
My name is Liam. I am not really sure what my original last name was. My father was “unknown” and I have been in foster care, adopting others' family names for my entire life.

Where do you live?
I live wherever I am sent. I have been living with the Conway family. It was not an easy transition.

What is your problem in the story?
I have nightmares and clips of memories. Sometimes it seems like I am being watched. Shadows move around me without any source.

Do you have a problem that wasn’t mentioned in the story?
Do you know that feeling people get when they fall in love? You know the one where you just can’t keep your mind off of someone? I have it all the time. But the problem is that the girl only exists in my dreams!

How do you see yourself?
I’m a normal teenaged guy.

How do your friends see you?
I don’t make many friends. I have moved so many times that it hardly seems worthwhile.

Do you have a goal?
Of course. I want to complete high school and find a way to get a place of my won. I may travel a bit. This time I could choose where I want to go. And maybe I can find some answers about these crazy dreams. College would be good too.

What do you want?
I want to have clear answers. I want to know why the things happen in my life the way they do.

What do you believe?
I believe in past lives. Do you think maybe that is what I am remember?

What makes you happy?
Dreaming of this gorgeous blonde whose name I can never remember!

What are you afraid of?
I am afraid of running out of time. I want to do something with my life, but with my luck I don’t know how long I have to try!

What, if anything, haunts you?
I wish I knew!

Are you lucky?
Not at all!

Who is your true love?
A dream.  I guess she is too perfect for the real world....




No comments: